Tuesday, February 24, 2009

AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL way to organize girls' hairbows

OK my friend from college posted this on her facebook page and I have absolutely fallen in love with them.

If you have little girls, you KNOW how much of a muddle those hairbows in baskets, drawers, boxes, etc can be.  I'm only just getting started in this category with my daughter Lexi (Alexia), but since I have 3 sisters, we went thru it ourselves.
Even if you do not have a little girl, I'm sure you know of one - niece, grand-daughter, friends' daughters - excellent for birthdays or baby showers, etc... I can hardly wait to get mine in the mail!  NO I'm not being paid to do all this :) - just from one WAHM (work at home mom) to another who loves to also support creativity and frugality!

Here is her blog - RainBOW Girls  - she has some pics on there and I'll post a few here that she had on facebook.
 
  
 

0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!