Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HOT DEALS THIS WEEK!

I just put together this order from www.victoriassecret.com and I think I did pretty good. They have flannel pj's on sale for $29.50 (reg. $59.50) and they qualify for free slippers (reg. $19). Add pj's and slippers to cart. Go to checkout page and click box saying you have an offer code. Enter SLIPPER08, GET20, and FA814233. My total came to $32. The last code is for a free coffret. I believe it's for a small set of vial perfumes. It's supposed to be worth $49. Their free gift sets are always very nice. Don't forget you can go through www.mypoints.com .

Cheap Christmas photo cards:
5 x 7 Photo Cards -  I got this from another site. I ordered (30) at first and it left me with a credit. I figured that might not go through, so I increased my order to (40) and my total was $6.32. These are cards with envelopes included. Great deal!
Kodak Gallery Create a 5 x 7 photo card (holiday cards). Order at least 20. At checkout, use codes:  20FREECARDS and 4UCJ08 and TRYUS3 Your total should be around $7 per every 40 you order. The cards come with envelopes ready to mail. Kodak Gallery
More Kodak Gallery offers:
** Free shipping on $50 with code HOLIDAYSHIP (12/9)
** 20% off $30 on all products with code HOLIDAYGREEN (12/24)
** 20% off photo gifts, photo books and prints with code 4UCJ08 (1/31/09)
** 75 free prints for new members, no code needed.
** Buy one set of ten 5x7 photo print cards and get 2 sets FREE with code 20FREECARDS (12/24) Kodak Gallery

0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!