Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Wags & CVS Deals!

Walgeens Money Maker:  The walgreens allergy medicine that is on sale with an coupon from the 4 day sale is normally in my area $6.99 so when you buy the limit of four the coupon from the ad takes of $24.00 dollars leaving you owing $3.96 plus tax then you get the $5.00 RR for spending $25.00 so the medicine is free or possibly a small money maker depending on your tax. Oh yes I used a $2.00 RR from the toothpaste to bring my total down to a bit over $2.00 and still got the $5.00 for spending $25 time to stock up if you need this type of medicine!!


found this on another site:
Just had success combining the Walgreens deals. I bought 6 Coke 12pks, 2 of the Reach toothbrushes, and 1 Colgate Total----I used the BOGO cpn on the Reach and a $1 cpn on the Toothpaste along with an $8 catalina that I already had from doing the Excedrin deal---balance I paid with a gift card. I received a $5 catalina for Coke, $6 Catalina for Reach, $2 Catalina for Colgate and the $5 Holiday catalina for purchases over $25!!! Great deal!!


CVS Dec. Freebie:  Orange sign over by the energy bars saying that the Promax Bars are 3/$5 this week with $5 ECBs, so free after ECBs. You can do 5 offers. Buy 4 & got $20 - they came in Double Fudge Brownie and Cookies & Cream--haven't tasted them yet, but great for rolling a large amt. of bucks.

0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!