Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gone for much needed vacation

As some of my close friends already know - I will be leaving for 6 weeks to finally go see my family in New Zealand.
I will be gone June 9th - July 17th.

Until then, I am packing, having a garage sale and trying to get everything done around the house before we go.
So I will not be posting much until we get back.

Feel free to email me if you find a really good deal and I would be happy to post it!

Until then - visit these sites and you will do GREAT!

www.hotcouponworld.com
www.refundcents.com - this one costs $1 per month - but so worth it for all the ease they give for CVS and WAGS - be sure to give my name as a referral or use the link on the left hand column.

Happy deal shopping until I return!

0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!