Thursday, November 13, 2008

More great deals & coupons!

So sorry for delay in new posts - we had special meetings at our church last week in which I was very involved and then my daughter decided to share (FOR ONCE) her lovely cold with me - uggh! So between all that and trying to get caught up in my work at home and my business, this got put on the back plate for a bit.

Here we go again!

$1 off any box of Kellogg's cereal - print it and then click your back button 3 times to print again - do this 5 times - total of 6 coupons - YEAH!  I've never been able to print that many!  If you have more then one computer - do it again! 

CHEAP CHOCOLATE - this is for you Rachel :) - Walgreens Dark Chocolate Hershey's Kisses are on sale 2 for $4. Use the easy saver coupon for $1 off of two. Then in this weeks sunday coupons there is a $1 off one bag of Dark kisses. Get 10 bags for 50 cents each!!  Worked perfectly and the register should not beep. I know the coupon it states for a bigger bag of kisses but it still will work with no problem. HOLIDAY Bags ONLY!

$1 off Scotts TP or Paper towels - this week they are on sale too for 2/$5 with the Walgreens coupon in the ad - combine and get a pack for $1.50 - I LOVE the Extra Soft ones!


Here is a HUGE list of from Coupons.com that has links to MANY great coupons - click here 


0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!