Thursday, October 23, 2008

View a Thanksgiving ecard by American Greetings & JIM BRICKMAN & MORE!

Like many of my friends I ADORE JIM BRICKMAN'S music - he has teamed up with American Greetings

You can view (not sure if you can send it) a beautiful Thanksgiving ecard HERE

They do offer a free 30 day trial period and then it's only $15 or so for a year.

You can also sign up to receive a free mp3 download by subsrcibing to his email here

ALSO...

JIM BRICKMAN UNWRAPS NEW HOLIDAY ALBUM ON QVC®

See Jim LIVE in concert this Friday, October 24th at 7:00pm EST
Reserve your copy before the street date on November 11th
Can't catch Jim on TV, watch the concert LIVE on the web at www.QVC.com
 

 
I saw him LIVE before I got married with Kevin (one of the very best Christmas Gifts he has ever given me!!!) - and it was so beautiful!


 

0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!