Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Subscribe to my site :0)

If you want to get email alerts whenever I add new items or if you want to subscribe to the feed (this saves my site to your bookmarks tab and then shows you all the new postings I have put on) - click on the subscribe tab on the right side of the blog page.
This way you know when to come back and read further! Some days I can add lots, others - life interferes or I'm out getting the deals myself! :o)

Also - feel free to send me comments or questions on the blog - let me know if these have helped you and what kind of savings you have been able to do!

If you find any good deals - let me know those too!


Happy Savings!

0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!