Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Jewel shopping today (with 2 kids - it can be done)!!!

I knew about what I was going to get and had my two binders with me - one for expired coupons and the other for my current coupons - you never know what you will find on clearance or unadvertised sales!

2 bags of Lays Chips - BOGO
3 Gerber Nuk Bottles - $4.99 ea but they have a mail in rebate inside for free - great shower gifts - got them on separate receipts
2 soy vanilla milk - actually very YUMMY - $3.69 for 2 - they were BOGO and I had two coupons for $1 off each one - so 2 for $1.69
6 Schick Razors 10 count(reg. $7) - on sale for $5 ea and I had $4 coupons off each - $1 each pack
6 packs of Keebler cookies - BOGO - used coupons $1/2 or something like that - anyway $1 a pack was final cost
2 bic comfort womens razors - $4.29 each minus $2 coupons - just noticed that these were supposed to be on sale for 2/$6 making them only a $1 ea - I will return them!
6 men's Edge Shaving Gel - on sale for $2 minus $1 coupon ea and also minus .75 each from the avenue
3 carefree panty liners - $1.59 ea - minus $5/3 - PROFIT!
4 Max Factor Mascaras - $5.49 ea - had 2 BOGO coupons and two $1 off coupons (thought I was getting extra coupons from avenue but bought wrong item so will return these maybe
4 Ritz crackers $3 ea minus $1 coupon each and then $4 instant savings

drycleaners secret - coupon for 1 count free
2 Pantene shampoo/conditioner - $3.33 ea minus $2 coupon on each
1 free Pantene hairspray when buying shampoo and conditioner
14 boxes of Ronzoni pasta - on sale for BOGO and had $1 off coupon on each = .29 cents for TWO boxes
4 ChiChi's salsa - on sale BOGO and had $1/2 coupons  = $1.14 a jar - yummy!
3 Glade scented oil warmers - $5.49 minus $3 coupon and get $4 register coupon ONYO - PROFIT!!!
2 kids plates - on sale BOGO minus two .55 coupons = $1.19 ea  the cute zoo pals ones
12 cans of FREE mighty dog - I had free coupons for each can

total before coupons - $191.93
after - $69.70 - but also will get $15 back in rebates and earned $12 off my next order in coupons

YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!