Thursday, October 30, 2008

I AM THANKFUL!

I have been so blessed thru all these awesome shopping deals to have the greatest cashiers!
Thank you Jesus!
It really helps the trip to be even more worthwhile and I've made some new friends (maybe I'll see them on here!)
I know I just stop and talk to anyone in the store (this probably drives my hubby crazy) but I just can't help not passing on good deals to help others save money! Besides they have shared deals with me too!

I feel truly blessed to meet new people this way and want to thank God for every opportunity He has given me to do so! He has been so good to me and with such bountiful blessings I cannot help but pass them on!

So again - with the Thanksgiving season approaching - take a moment to share what you are thankful for!
You're welcome leave your comment here too!

0 comments:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Delight of Deals Photo Gallery!